Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cloth Diapers

I ordered them & they arrived & it took me a while to actually start using them; I am not sure if I was scared, worried, or just thought what the hell was I thinking but we have been doing it for about 3 weeks now & I LOVE them.  I ordered 2 different kinds just because I heard so many great things about both & wanted to try both out before ordering more & I have to say I will be ordering more of the bumGenius & NOT the FuzziBunz.  I loved the colors of the FuzziBunz but they tend to not hold as much as the bumGenius diapers & in starting with cloth diapers I found out that Colton is a heavy wetter & the bumGenius diapers handle that better!!


I do have a question for you ladies that do cloth diaper; what is your cleaner of choice & how often do you have to strip them??