Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our Turkey Day........

Thanksgiving was full of yummy food, family, & of course the kids had to play ball outside too.  It was a great time but it really made me miss my side of the family & really realize that we won't see them AGAIN this year for Christmas.  Before I married Lance there were Christmas' that I missed & I was OK with it (I guess) but now that the boys are here I really hate that they don't get their Christmas with their Grams, Puddy & Aunt Mammie.......... 

Colton meeting his 2nd cousin Peyton; they are only 2 weeks apart & Colton is twice her size.




Brayden stayed outside most of the afternoon playing ball with the big kids; he thinks he is their size!  He did a great job running after them & even throwing the ball a few times.  






I know this is really late but as I said before I am behind & just trying to play catch up.  I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as good as ours was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment