Thursday, March 29, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I know that St. Patrick's Day was awhile ago & that Easter is next Sunday but I am just getting around to posting about it.  I have been enjoying the boys, the weather, baking & crafting & kind of just enjoying being  so I guess I just took a break from the computer for a while............& it was nice!!

Anyway I am back now & have (as always) so much to catch  up on.  Here are the yummy cupcakes I made for B's class for St. Paddy's Day; they turned out alright but it was harder than I thought to separate the batter & try to get all the rainbow colors in each cupcake.  


After having 2 kids my marriage & hubby need special attention here & there so I found a wonderful blog The Dating Divas & they have lots of wonderful ideas & crafts for your special someone!!

And then there are the crafts that I did; Lance made a wonderful craft room for me (I need to take pictures & post them because he did an amazing job) & I have been enjoying it as often as I can.  The boys are getting on better schedules as far as napping goes so some days I get them both down at the same time & just disappear in there for an hour & I come out feeling refreshed.........sounds crazy but I do.

I have a lot to learn about a lot of different things as far as crafting goes but I don't think that everything turned out to bad.




And then of course there are the 2 most amazing boys in the world in there green attire..........


They are as cute as can be & full of life, love & energy & I AM BLESSED!!  
Hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day.


2 comments:

  1. The boys are adorable as always in their St. Patti's day gear.
    I absolutely love your holiday decor. Seriously so cute. I think you need to move closer and decorate my house for holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Decor! And the boys are adorable!! I used fotoflexer to write Dylan's 12 month old STATS

    ReplyDelete