Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Second Child Syndrome

This is a completely random post............

I have heard of middle child syndrome but I was wondering if there is second child syndrome too.  B is at school today & I was just feeding Colton his bottle, in his room, in the glider & he seemed so peaceful & happy & went right to sleep when I laid him down.  This is something that I don't get to do that often or at all because I can't leave B unattended & so I wonder if he was wondering why we don't do that more often.  He kept looking up at me so I wonder if he want to do this & tell me that we need to do this more often!!


I know that he doesn't know that I did that all the time with B BUT I did.  I had the time to just rock & love on B each & everyday & I feel like I don't have that with Colton ever.  Lance's hours are so crazy that I don't even get to do it at bedtime so I am really going to have to make find the time with Colton because soon he will 2 & not want momma to do it!!

2 comments:

  1. i KNOW THE FEEELING....I FEEL LIKE ANTONIO ALWAYS GETS JIPPED ON EVERYTHING BEING 2ND....POOR KID .....I REALLY HAVE TO GO OUT OF MY WAY NOW TO MAKE HIM FEEL SPECIAL TOO BECAUSE WERE SO BUSY WITH 2 NOW

    ERICA
    WWW.BEMYVALENTIN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt this way from the very beginning with my two. I always felt like I was neglecting one when I would be caring for his brother. There were times when they were both sick and I had to TRY to divide my time between the two when I felt like I should be giving each of them my undivided attention.

    I am sure you're doing a fantastic job and you do what you can to give each of your boys the attention that they need!

    ReplyDelete