Tuesday, July 12, 2011

; 2 Months ;

Colton actually celebrated his 2 month birthday on the 3rd but didn't go to the doctor until this past Monday so I wanted to wait for his stats to actually post.........plus I have no time to myself these days & blogging is the last thing on my list of things to do so needless to say this is late!


First of all he was a trooper when he got all 3 of his shots; he cried for maybe a second or 2 & then he was done........that probably has a lot to do with the fact that he is a chunker & had lots of legs fat to absorb the pain.

Weight: 13.2 pounds (75%)
Height: 23.5 (50%)
Head: 15 3/4 (50%)

Colton laughs, smiles, & acts like he is trying to talk all the time.  He is a horrible napper (unless he is in his car seat & in the car then he is out in about 2 seconds flat) & I am desperately trying to remedy that each & every day but it isn't an easy task.  He is sleeping about 8 hours straight at night so I guess I can't complain too much about the napping things but I'm going too anyway.  He has the worst dry skin & the poor boy is lubed up 2-3 times a day & even doing that he (his face especially) is flaking about an hour later.  He loves bath time.  He is such a laid back little guy & he melts our hearts with his gummy grin!


His head size is perfectly normal but the shape isn't.  Although the doctor said that it will most likely work itself out I am worried that it won't.  Colton's head is pretty flat on one side & I try to position him so that he is not putting pressure on the flat side he always tends to return to that position no matter what I do.  I know he is only 2 months old & he is going to be moving & sitting up so much more these next few months but a mother worries no matter what any doctor says I think.  He would have to wear a helmet to correct it & it really isn't a big deal I would just rather him not have to!


He's already in size 2 diapers & 3 month clothes.  He kicks & moves his arms like his brother used to so I am sure that he is going to be on the go from the time he figures out that he can move.  He eats 6 ozs. of Similac Soy formula every 3-4 hours & believe me NEVER misses a meal!!  He already has such an amazingly contagious happy personality & I look forward to all the changes & things he is going to be doing as he grows up.  We are blessed with not just one but two special little boys & couldn't have imagined a life so perfect!!

2 comments:

  1. He and B look so much alike! So handsome! And two months? Where did the time go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, he looks so much like his big brother. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete