Friday, August 28, 2009

Playing Catch Up & Looking Forward Too....

Let's see what has happened in the past 3 weeks.....

Lance had his 32nd Birthday on August 16th & we celebrated with my parents & a yummy ice cream cake at home the Saturday night before his birthday & then we his mom & dad came over on his actual birthday on Sunday 7 we had lunch at Kani House (our fave Japanese hibachi restaurant)




Brayden & I have been trying to get on a schedule & we were getting it down packed until the visit to the hospital so we are starting over it seems but we will get the hang of it again soon I am sure.

Breastfeeding has not been going well at all; I am only producing about 4 oz a day & it seems that I am drying up already so I am pretty bummed about that.

The dogs are doing really well with Brayden; they love him so much & love to sniff & lick him all the time. Bella has eaten 2 of his pacifiers so far so we are trying to keep a better eye on them.



Brayden is so alert & loves to lay on his play mat & just stare!!


My best friends is coming to meet Brayden next weekend & we are so excited!! Lance is off the whole weekend so we will have a blast I am sure. Lance's mom is coming to babysit for us Saturday so we can get out for a bit with Danielle I am looking forward to it but not really. I know that I am going to miss my little man while we are away from him!

I have a hair appointment that I am looking forward to next Friday & thank god....my hair is a mess!!

That is all that has happened & the things that I am looking forward to in the next week that I can think of. I know that there has been more but the lack of sleep over this past week is messing with my brain!

Here are some pictures of Brayden & his daddy, my 2 favorite men!!