Friday, August 28, 2009

Playing Catch Up & Looking Forward Too....

Let's see what has happened in the past 3 weeks.....

Lance had his 32nd Birthday on August 16th & we celebrated with my parents & a yummy ice cream cake at home the Saturday night before his birthday & then we his mom & dad came over on his actual birthday on Sunday 7 we had lunch at Kani House (our fave Japanese hibachi restaurant)




Brayden & I have been trying to get on a schedule & we were getting it down packed until the visit to the hospital so we are starting over it seems but we will get the hang of it again soon I am sure.

Breastfeeding has not been going well at all; I am only producing about 4 oz a day & it seems that I am drying up already so I am pretty bummed about that.

The dogs are doing really well with Brayden; they love him so much & love to sniff & lick him all the time. Bella has eaten 2 of his pacifiers so far so we are trying to keep a better eye on them.



Brayden is so alert & loves to lay on his play mat & just stare!!


My best friends is coming to meet Brayden next weekend & we are so excited!! Lance is off the whole weekend so we will have a blast I am sure. Lance's mom is coming to babysit for us Saturday so we can get out for a bit with Danielle I am looking forward to it but not really. I know that I am going to miss my little man while we are away from him!

I have a hair appointment that I am looking forward to next Friday & thank god....my hair is a mess!!

That is all that has happened & the things that I am looking forward to in the next week that I can think of. I know that there has been more but the lack of sleep over this past week is messing with my brain!

Here are some pictures of Brayden & his daddy, my 2 favorite men!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you guys are doing better! As far as you milk supply goes, try Fenugreek and mother's milk tea. Eli was really fussy all the time and acted hubgry even right after I fed him well turns out the little dude wasn't getting enough. I started taking those and started pumping rght after he fed and it seems like my milk doubled on the first day. They are both just herbs so it wont harm the baby and you can get them at High Health or GNC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so adorable those are cute pics.
    I was taking Fenugreek for a week and it helped, but it made me smell like maple syrup :). I also eat oatmeal to help with my supply. BFing can be frustrating, but give it some time. Good luck! .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful! I only produced that much too and after three weeks I had to give it up. Not that you will, but it was better for my little guy and so less stressful on me. I felt like a terrible mom because of it, but I learned to let go of it. Jayden is perfectly fine. Do what you think is best! ;)

    ReplyDelete