Monday, August 31, 2009

4 Weeks Old Today....

Time is flying by & I feel like Brayden will be walking before we know it!! We received his social security card in the mail today & I am in the middle of filling out the paperwork for his insurance, & birth certificate & I can't wait for everything to come back to us in the mail.....he is our little angel & we love him with all of our hearts!

Today to celebrate the day we went & lunch with daddy at work......it was so nice to visit Lance & to be able to sit & eat with him even if only for a half hour; he has been working like crazy & we miss him very much.


Brayden is doing wonderfully; he is so alert & is focusing on things very well. He is now a formula baby all the way; my milk apparently dried up all together & I feel like a failure because of it. The doctor said that it happens sometimes & to not worry or feel that way but I really wanted to experience this with Brayden. He is holding his head up all the time & he has gained 2 lbs (as of his hospital visit)so he now weighs 10 lbs & 1.4 ozs.......he is so sweet & loving & everyday we thank God for blessing us with such an amazing & wonderful little boy!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about your milk drying up...I think it happens more than you realize! I know it sucks, but it's okay, he'll grow and be healthy anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks about your breastmilk! But I am glad that Brayden is doing well! He looks so healthy! Wow 10 lbs... I am sure Eli weighs that now too, he eats so much! I am glad you are blogging more It's always so nice to hear how you guys are doing, but I also know it's harder now wiht the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved bringing Jayden into work!! Watch out… it does go quick, mine is going to be 2 in October and I can’t believe it. I’m having the need for a newborn around the house again! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'sadorable :) Ya I still can't believe our baby is over a month old... the time went by so fast didn't it?!

    ReplyDelete