Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can't Sleep....

I have been up since about 1:30am because I am so excited & nervous about Brayden's arrival. We are actually going to be holding our baby boy soon & whether it is from a vaginal delivery or c-section.........HE IS GOING TO FINALLY BE HERE!!! I am very nervous about the actual delivery process but am just trying to think positively & keep my fingers crossed that everything is going to be fine! I will try to post what is going on tomorrow morning...as for today I am going to get my nails & toes done & finish cleaning the house & then we are off to the hospital around 6 tonight!!!

wish us luck & please keep us in your prayers!

13 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Just think - this may be the last time you wake up as a couple - tomorrow you will be a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Tomorrow will be a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking of you guys! I am so excited Mitzi! Have Lance text me with any news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I had an emergency c-section and everything was fine! I will be praying for a great delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I will say a prayer for you for sure! Just try to stay open minded & flexible, I was induced & Logan was not in the ideal position, but he turned & it all went really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck, Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I can't wait to see pics of your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!

    Birth-day is finally here! Can't wait to see his little face and hear his birth story!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait to see pics of your sweet boy! Hope everything went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck! We are excited to see pictures of your new little addition. You have been such a blessing to so many - now its time for you to be blessed. Much love and kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking in on yall. Hope all is well and you have that sweet bundle in your arms soon. Thinking about you all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope everything has gone well. Can't wait to hear about the birth story and see pictures of Little Brayden!!!

    ReplyDelete