Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Light Saving Week from Hell

My boys were both on the best schedule & I was beginning to feel like we were all getting into the perfect routine since Colton's birth & then it happened...........time changed & my boys took it seriously.  We kept them up in the hopes that they wouldn't be too effected by it & get up at 6 & 6:30am instead of their regular 7 & 7:30am times.  NOPE........they decided to get up at 4:30 & 5am & have been on that schedule (or very close to it) for the past week & I am at my wits end on what to do to get things back to normal.

I am struggling to keep the baby up at night but am doing it & B is happily staying up but he is the on getting up between 4:30 & 5am; he is tired too but refuses to go back to bed so this makes for a very long day with a somewhat unhappy little guy.  Plus he has a little cold so that isn't helping his mood either.  Colton seems to maybe be getting back into the groove of his sleep schedule because this morning he didn't get up until 6 so maybe tomorrow will get better & the day after that will be even better.

I am tired & irritated & am at a loss.........I am struggling with both boys in the mornings & evenings so if anyone has any suggestions on how to return them to their regularly scheduled sleeping patterns I would greatly appreciate it!!  All that being said; I did have the best day with them yesterday & still want to eat their adorable little face off.......even being as tired as I seem to be they are the best little guys a momma could ask for!!

On the up side we did Colton's 6 month photo shoot & our family photos last week & here is a sneak peek of the amazing photos CK Photography captured.




No comments:

Post a Comment