Thursday, February 19, 2009

17 Weeks Along & Barely A Belly













I have a small baby bump but nothing that makes me "feel" pregnant. It is frustrating to know that I have gained 10 lbs. but have nothing to really show for it. I know it sounds silly but I want my baby bump to be vi sable to the world....I want everyone to know that I am carrying our precious miracle!! I guess when I have my "bump" & after we find out the sex of the baby I will "feel" pregnant.....I hope, because all I feel now is fat & tired. I know that I shouldn't complain about feeling fat since there is another person growing inside of me but it is kind of hard to look in the mirror & see myself with a belly that doesn't look like a baby belly....I just look like I am getting a spare tire! I know it will come but I want to know WHEN??




No comments:

Post a Comment