Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling Very Blessed Today

I have had an overwelming feeling of happiness today. I don't know if it is just me getting my energy back or if hearing our little ones heart beat today but whatever it is I like it! I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful & loving husband, to have 2 beautiful frubabies, to have such amazing families standing behind us at all times & most of all to be blessed with the little one on the way! We don't know yet what we are having (& really don't care either way, just as long as he/she is healthy) & the waiting is killing both of us but March 12th is right around the corner & then we will know & I will be able to start the shopping process!! I didn't realize that gender made played such a huge roll in even things like a stroller.....it is crazy. I want to pick out all the "right" stuff for our little boy or girl....our little blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment