Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling All Alone Today.....

Today has been a horrible day all together.....I guess it started last night but it is still going. DH & I got into a fight & I just can't say that I understand that man sometimes. He can be the sweetest man some days & then others I swear he is the most selfish person walking the earth. I was having a hard day yesterday & told him in the AM that I was feeling overwhelmed & needed him so what does he do....makes my day worse by not thinking before he acted. I swear I only slept 2 hours last night because of this whole situation so now I am absolutely exhausted & just want to curl up under my desk & sleep but can't because I am at work & have been since 5:30 this morning. Then I try to call my BF & can't get a hold of her, so I left her a message & she has not called back....GGRRR.

Hopefully when I get home tonight the patio will be completed & that stress will be done & over with & then the new stress of buying new patio furniture will begin.....I need a vacation or maybe just a cabana boy to wait on me hand & foot for a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment