Monday, June 25, 2012

Chuck E Cheese Birthday Fun

 This is the last post regarding Colton turning one I promise..............

I took some photos of him on his actual birthday; he enjoyed his first ever cupcake & LOVED it.  I am not sure why he now doesn't like them but at least I got great photos that day right??

I of course had to snap some of this handsome little guy too...........

And then we were off to Chuck E Cheese for some fun & games.  We have taken Brayden for both of his birthdays so we are going to make sure Colton goes on his too.  They are both a bit young for most of the stuff there (in my opinion) but there are things that they both enjoy so it was fun!





My dad even got in on the fun............... 

& everyone played at once at one point!!  We had a blast celebrating Colton turning one & I know that he may not remember the festivities but when he looks back at pictures he'll know that he did & more over that he was surrounded by everyone that loves him!! 

Now I have to get ready for Brayden's 3rd birthday coming up...................ARRRRRR; it a Pirate Party!!



No comments:

Post a Comment