Monday, June 11, 2012

Colton's 1 Year Photo Shoot (photo overload)



















Of course Mickey came along for the ride & even got a photo op.


And then CK Photography tried to capture moments of me with both boys (Lance was working)........easier said than done as you can see!!








With each day that passes I hope & pray that both our boys have a bright, wonderfully happy & amazing future.  I want them to be whomever they are going to be & do whatever they want to do as long as they are happy & healthy than I am going to be the proudest mom on the face of the planet!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pic! Love them ...even the one of B crying :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, he's so big!!! and so handsome!! i love the ones of you with the boys, especially. i'm working harder at capturing the moments with either me or hubbs (both would be awesome, but not very realistic, of course!) in the photo. loved looking at these, thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete