Sunday, July 22, 2012

I LOVE Mod Podge

My mom just celebrated her birthday & I have said before that I am trying to make sure that the gifts the boys give are one of a kind & special so this is what mommy the boys made for their Grams!!

It was as easy as 3 canvases, scrapbook paper, photos of the boys, mod podge & paint!!

Scrapbook the sides & mod podge them then add & mod podge the photos to the front.

Let it dry overnight & then take a sponge & paint the sides.

Staple some ribbon to the back of the canvas.



And voila, you have a picture perfect gift!!

I think it turned out pretty well; what do you think???





ask me how you can get results like these!!  http://mitzigoodson.myitworks.com




2 comments:

  1. those came out so cute!!! I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! You make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete