Thursday, July 5, 2012

Carrie's 30th Birthday Hartwell Hoedown

A few weeks back I took & whole Saturday, Saturday night & Sunday morning away from the boys to head up to Lake Hartwell for a good friends 30th birthday party.  It was hard being away from the boys that long but it was good for me to get away too.  Lance had to work Saturday during the day so he came up later in the evening!

The house that we rented was so pretty & tucked back where there were trees & shade but also a sunny dock to chill out on too.

  

All the girls pitched in & got Carrie special presents for turning 30 & of course she had to have a corn decorated cake thanks to Sarah!


She turned thirty..........I wish that was how old I was going to be the September!!

Her hubby cooked a few wienies for lunch............

& then it was time to get some sun.  It was so hot & the water in our cove was so murky; not to mention the fish in the water nibbled on you if you got in.


As the day went on Yager Bombs were had...............

Flip cup & beer pong were played...........


& then it was time to indulge in some of the best food I have ever had.  Charlie smoked brisket & pork all day so that we could eat like kings & queens (can I just point out that his wife is the one who made the cake & he is an amazing chef; some couples just have ot all!!).  The birthday girl is giving her thank you hug to the chef.

We all had such a good time & I have to admit it was nice to get away but I also have to confess I couldn't sleep because I missed the boys so much.

It was a great & fun weekend with a wonderful group of friends!!

My giveaway for the Ultimate Body Applicator ends tomorrow at midnight so make sure you enter to win!!
Contact me if you have any questions regarding placing an order or if you have any questions regarding any
It Works products.


No comments:

Post a Comment