Tuesday, March 3, 2009

19 Weeks Along Today


So today I am exactly 19 weeks along & I am feeling awesome. I have been blessed to have a pretty easy pregnancy & just can't wait for my belly to really "pop" out!
I have found a little questionnaire that other women have been filling out so I decided to go ahead & start doing it at the beginning of each new week; so here goes:
How far along? I am 19 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have bought a few dresses & shirts but I do not need them yet; do use the belly band & B-buckle ALOT!!
Stretch marks? none yet & I am keeping my fingers crossed that none pop up; plus I am applying a ton of belly butter
Sleep: getting better & starting to sleep more than just a few hours a night
Best moment this week: Lance reaching over and placing his hand on my belly while he was driving
Movement: I think I felt a flutter on Sunday but I am not sure
Food cravings: MEXICAN....all day everyday
Gender: we find out on March 12th
Labor Signs: NONE
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: i miss eating sushi...I love it & would eat it 2-3 times a week
What I am looking forward to: meeting our "Love Bug"
Weekly Wisdom: don't stress about the things you can't control...
Milestones: maybe feeling the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment