Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brayden's Furniture Is In.....


& I can't wait for Lance to go pick it up this Wednesday!! We can't really set up the room because it is not painted yet & won't be for about 3 weeks but it is here & we (Lance) can at least put it together in the nursery so that I can have something to look at when I stare into Brayden's room which I find myself doing quite a bit these days. I walk by his room & stop just to look & my quick look seems to turn into a few minutes. I just can't wait to see it all come together & then to see out little love bug in there in July (maybe August) sleeping peacefully, safe & sound!! We decided to go with the black furniture since we are having a boy Lance gets to have his Bulldog Boy room....it is going to be so cute.....we picked up the cutest lamp the other day too, we had a hard time deciding on which on to get. We like the Tiffany style lamps but they look more like they belong in a bar NOT in a child's room, so we found one that is kind of like the above picture but taller.

2 comments:

  1. I love Brayden's furniture! I am sure it will look great with the theme your hubby wants! I have been looking for the bedding I told you about but I was wrong, I did not save it and can't for the life of me remember what site I got it off of. I have some free time this weekend I will continue my search! :)

    ReplyDelete