Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Pictures







I feel like we have been so busy these days & I guess we really have been! We had family pictures with Lance's dads part of the family this past Sunday & we actually have our first family photos....I was so excited when the photographer asked us to do these poses & it almost brought me to tears!! We are so happy that we have these so show little Brayden one day down the road....plus both of our mom's couldn't be more thrilled to see these & to know that we got them both copies of them too! Brayden is going to be 1 spoiled little boy; not only by his mom & dad but by his Grams, Puddy, Paw Paw, & Ju Ju........we all love Brayden Lance so much & just can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures!! They came out so cute! Your little belly looks adorable too! How are you doing? I now saw that you are having a baby boy! I IM'ed you on the bump but I Haven't gone on there in a while. Congratulations on baby Brayden! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete