Tuesday, March 24, 2009

22 Weeks Along....

And counting!! It seems like time is flying by now & of course now I want it to slow down! I love feeling Brayden moving around in my belly.....I smile every time I feel it. I am not feeling the really powerful movements yet but I know that they are coming though & I also know that Lance & I are going to have our hands full with this little one! I think that he is going to take after both Lance & I in the active department & want to be on the go all the time. Lance & I were talking the other night & I said something like "well your son" & we both just looked at each other, smiled & said WOW....our son will be here soon!! What do you know I am getting all teared up again; my hormones are going crazy this past week. The water works just won't stop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment