Monday, March 30, 2009

Shopping Weekend....


I had a wonderful weekend of shopping & loved every moment of it! On Saturday..in the tyrannical rain...I went shopping for maternity clothes! I had to give in and go but a few pairs of pants & let me just say that I have not felt comfort in quite a while like I am feeling right now! I have on my "Oh Baby" maternity pants that I got at Kohl's & they are wonderful!! I also picked up some shirts for Lance while I was out since he has lost so much weight (working out like crazy) & we are going on vacation in 2 weeks he needed so new ones that fit! Then yesterday Lance, his mom, & I went shopping again. We went to TJ Maxx & I got some new summer shirts that I can wear until I get really big; then it was off to DSW for new "flat" shoes & then to BRU to order Brayden's glider for his room.....this was the most exciting purchase of the weekend! I love it & can't wait for it to get here, it will be here in 7-10 days which is good since his room isn't painted yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment