Friday, March 13, 2009

It's A Boy!!



We had our 20 week appointment yesterday at 2:30 and we found out at 2:47 that our little love bug is a baby boy......Brayden Lance Goodson. It was such a surreal moment when they told us the sex of the baby. Lance & I both cried & hugged each other so tightly.....I could just feel our hearts grow bigger at that moment. Brayden's heart testing went well also, he has a perfectly normal & healthy heart beat & heart blood flow. The only issue that was found yesterday is an issue with my placenta.....it appears that it is blocking my cervix & if it does not move then I will have to have a c-section since the placenta can't come before the baby does.....Dr. Hamner says that in 80% of these case the placenta gets out of the way & everything works out just fine so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I really do have my heart set on having Brayden all natural & would be completely heart broken if my pregnancy ends with a c-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment