Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Just Want It To Be Tomorrow.....

I swear when it rains it pours.....I feel like if we spend 1 more penny on our house I am going to scream! I love my husband very much but when he gets an idea in his head it has to happen right now; we are almost done with the patio & now we need a new fence......I agree with him that we do need a new one because the other one which is only 2.5 years old buckled a bit the other day when he opened the back gate on the stupid thing; so what does he do he calls the guy that did a guys at work & the guy comes out yesterday to measure & give us a quote & today it has been decided that he will put up or new wonderful fence this Sunday!! I want to scream at the top of my lungs...."I just want to concentrate on the baby & baby stuff for a while!!!!!" We have our BIG U/S tomorrow & we are going to register tomorrow night after our appointment & I also want to begin decorating the nursery this weekend but I feel like we need to wait so we don't just keep spending & spending & spending.....this is going to bring me to tears! I know that these are things that are needed; our fur babies need to have a fence so that they can go out & play but our love bug on the way needs to have a beautiful room too........I am just going to throw my hands up in the air & say f*** it, we will be able to get the baby's room done no problem...we have another 20 weeks to get it all done & that is plenty of time (I am trying to convince myself of this fact, but right now it is not working).

No comments:

Post a Comment