Monday, September 21, 2009

7 Weeks Old Today....

How time is flying & how fast Brayden is growing & growing out of clothes. He has been out of newborn clothes for a while & the 0-3 month clothes are getting to be too short for his body & legs......I guess he is going to be tall like his momma!!

We had a pretty good weekend; we went to dinner at Longhorn on Friday night & Brayden was so good....he slept the entire time we were there. Saturday he & I ran errands, cleaned the house, did laundry, played, read books.....& it waited for daddy to get home from work!! Lance was of course late but Brayden waited up for him & when Lance got home he rocked him to sleep. We didn't make it to the fair Sunday because of the weather but we went to lunch with JuJu & PaPa & that made Brayden happy so that is all that matters!! We are getting (I should say trying) Brayden on a schedule & it is working pretty good I would say. We are trying to have him in bed no later that 8 every night; he had a hard time last night but he slept from 9:30-3:30 this morning so we are THRILLED!!!

The BULLDOGS won against the hogs on Saturday so we are VERY happy about that & then last night My NY Giants beat the Cowboys in a last minute field goal.....I LOVE FOOTBALL season!! I didn't stay up for the game last night since Brayden & I had to work this morning but I just finished watching the replays online & I couldn't be happier with the out come! Tonight we have Lance's Colts playing but I am sure that Brayden & I will be asleep for that game as well :)

My boss just sent this picture to me & I love it!! Brayden at 1 day old........

No comments:

Post a Comment