Friday, September 18, 2009

Ready For The Weekend!!

It has been one hell of a week & I am so ready to relax.....well as much as a woman can with a 6 almost 7 week old little boy at home!! I have my 6 week check up appointment later this morning & can't wait to get the OK to workout again plus the OK to be intimate with Lance. I would say Lance needs to watch out tonight but I am so tired as much as I want it I don't know if I'll have the energy for it!!

We have the GA/Arkansas game Saturday at 7:00 & I am just hoping that I will be able to stay awake to watch the whole thing!! The Bulldogs own an 8-3 edge over the Razorbacks in the all-time series including wins in the last five meetings. The teams last met in 2005, which was a 23-20 Georgia win in Athens. The Bulldogs are 3-0 all-time in Fayetteville and 4-0 overall in the series under Richt. GO DAWGS!!

We are heading to the Gwinnett County Fair on Sunday with Brayden & I am sure he will want to BUT we are not going to let him ride the rides this time...hahaha!
We know that he can't really do much at the fair but it will be fun & I am sure that there will be plenty of Kodak moments; speaking of which I need to upload recent pictures of out little one & update my blog all together.

Anyway.....gotta get some work done before little man wakes up. Can I just say I love having him at work with me!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! We'll be cheering on the dogs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...what a fun weekend! Congrats on having the first week at work behind you!

    ReplyDelete