Saturday, September 19, 2009

Brayden Work Nursery....

His name on the door.....

when I get to work in the morning I leave him in his car seat to sleep & try to get work done.

He loves to stare at the mobile!!


He also love his Aunt Darlene.......he is learning he is learning early to get in good with the bosses wife! hahaha

This is the monitor that sits on my desk......I love to watch him!

Video camera monitor in the nursery....this thing is awesome!!


We have done so rearranging since these were taken but I will leave these & take new ones next week!!


3 comments:

  1. Your bosses are absolutely awesome! That is wonderful that you can have all that there at work! You are definately one lucky mommy and Brayden is so lucky to have so many wonderful people that care about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty sweet set up! Who's your employer!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! You're so lucky to work for such a great company :-)

    ReplyDelete