Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pregnancy Weight..........

So I decided to jump on the scale & try on my pre-pregnancy jeans the other day...WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? I am 8 lbs. away from my 8 week pregnant weight so I thought that was good but when I tried on my jeans & they wouldn't even button I just sat on the floor in the closet & cried. I know, I know it was all worth it & the weight will come off........I just feel so unattractive these days. Lance says that I look amazing & he is very excited that I have my 6 week check up on Friday since there is that "waiting period" until we can be intimate again; he is really hoping the doctor gives us the green light for sexy time!!

It isn't just the weight that is making me feel unattractive; it is the varicose & spider veins in my legs, my hair feels different (yucky) now that I am no longer pregnant (& I am still taking pre natal vitamins), I am tired all the time & look like crap..........just so many things! I know that these are silly things to be worried about & I look at Brayden & forget about all of this stuff but when I look in the mirror I just cringe at what I see!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to think that I'll feel the same way, but I know that most women too! It's so hard to go through the pregnancy and having a child. Men have it so easy!!

    ReplyDelete