Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Still Waiting....

I don't think I have talked about poop so much in my life but it has taken over every conversation that Lance & I have....it would be funny if it wasn't so painful for little man!

We are still waiting & I have a call into his pediatrician to see what we can do to help him since it has been so long & I can't watch him in pain like this anymore!! I don't think that there is much that they can do but I have to ask!!

On a lighter note; here's Little Man this morning in his 1st pair of overalls......



1 comment:

  1. Ohh poor little Brayden. I am hoping that this juice will help him get something going on in there! Poor baby! I will keep my fingers crossed as I know how painful it is to be constipated! I loved him in his little overalls though! So cute!

    ReplyDelete