Friday, October 23, 2009

We Have Poop....

It finally happened this morning around 6:30...I think it was because Brayden heard me telling a co-worker that if he didn't go soon that I was going to stick dynamite (a suppository) in his booty!!

My first call was to Lance who was as excited as I was that it finally happened & then I told everyone in the office that he pooped as they got in & I was surprised how excited & happy everyone was for Brayden as well as for Lance & I. It has been a very long week for the Goodson Family & we are looking forward to a nice & restful weekend hopefully without the belly ache screaming & crying (poor guy) from our little man now that he has worked out the "big one"!!

I do have to say that I am amazed at how his poop; or lack there of; has ruled our lives for the last week......it really is all we have talked about & prayed for. Even though it has been a hard week I still feel so blessed & thank god for Lance & Brayden everyday....life has defiantly changed in the last 11 (almost 12) weeks & I wouldn't change one minute of it!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! Who would have ever thought we'd be so excited over poop?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad that it happened! And hope things went well this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete