Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 Months Old

This post is only about a month & 3 days late but who's counting right??  Things have been going well just crazy with family in town & then both boys being sick & now the baby being sick (possibly teething) so needless to say I haven't been able to sleep much let alone blog so I am going to try to get caught up on about a month of happenings before we leave for vacation (WOO HOO) this Sunday evening.

Colton still doesn't nap well but it is getting better & better each day; I really wouldn't mind the non-napping (since I am kind of used to it) except for the fact that it causes major melt downs each & every night about 5pm!



He has the biggest brightest eyes & I think he keeps them open like that to make sure he doesn't fall asleep!  They are blue & have so much happiness behind them.


For not napping well he sure does smile a ton.  He is a very happy, not to mention talkative little guy & my heart melts with every smile that he flashes me.


We are doing cloth diapers & are loving it; the poop diapers aren't as bad to deal with like I thought they would be & other than the extra load of laundry they are really no different than disposables....plus not having to spend the money on disposables for him is a GREAT feeling.


Colton is wearing 6-9 month clothes & filling them out very well; I know that the cloth diapers add a bit length wise since they are a bit bulkier but he is just a big boy.  He has his 4 month check up tomorrow so I will have stats to know just how big then.


His brother is warming up to him & even though B still acts like an only child he is coming around.  They are going to be the best of friends & inseparable before I know it (hopefully).


He is a momma's boy 100%; B was at this age too but Colton seems to really (quite literally at times) be attached to my hip.


Loves his jumpy thing; it can occupy him for about an hour each time which is good since he doesn't nap & this helps me be able to get stuff done around the house.


He found his feet & loves them but more over he found his thumb & loves it more than life itself.  I would rather him suck his binky but I have no control over this issue at all.


Colton you are a special & adored little guy.  You are a blessing to our family & you are loved more than you'll ever know.  I know mommy looks scare you sometimes lately but this wouldn't happen if you would close your eyes for longer that 15-20 minutes at a time during the day.  I do thank you for sleeping well at night & hope & pray that this only gets longer with time.  You are a precious angel with a smile that could light up a room & I am so thankful that you are our little "big" boy.


1 comment: