Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grams Visit

My mom & sister were able to come for B's birthday & we had such a great time; even though my dad wasn't able to make it.  They came for his actual birthday & stayed for a week, left to go visit my other sister for a week & then came back here for another week.......they did a ton of travelling to make sure that they saw everyone & I am so grateful & thankful that they did.  It is hard with my family being so far away & I hate it sometimes too but I am so happy that my grandma has my dad near her now.

We stayed busy while they were here & even if it was just playing in the backyard my mom got the full taste of 2 year of crazy B.  He is a pistol & from the time he wakes up until nap he is on the go & then from the time he wakes up again until bedtime (between 8-9) he is moving at the speed of light too.  I have a hard time keeping up with him some days so I can't imagine how she must have felt.

Colton loved all the extra attention too & of course soaked up all the Grams time he could.


Colton was mesmerized by Aunt Mammie 


Little Thumb Sucker





She even got to meet Colton's future best friend Brady.........he's so tiny!!