Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grams Visit

My mom & sister were able to come for B's birthday & we had such a great time; even though my dad wasn't able to make it.  They came for his actual birthday & stayed for a week, left to go visit my other sister for a week & then came back here for another week.......they did a ton of travelling to make sure that they saw everyone & I am so grateful & thankful that they did.  It is hard with my family being so far away & I hate it sometimes too but I am so happy that my grandma has my dad near her now.

We stayed busy while they were here & even if it was just playing in the backyard my mom got the full taste of 2 year of crazy B.  He is a pistol & from the time he wakes up until nap he is on the go & then from the time he wakes up again until bedtime (between 8-9) he is moving at the speed of light too.  I have a hard time keeping up with him some days so I can't imagine how she must have felt.

Colton loved all the extra attention too & of course soaked up all the Grams time he could.


Colton was mesmerized by Aunt Mammie 


Little Thumb Sucker





She even got to meet Colton's future best friend Brady.........he's so tiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment