Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ready for Christmas

I am a fan of the Real Housewives of every County on Bravo TV so when the New Jersey housewives celebrated Christmas a few weeks ago it made get in the mood for it as well. I am ready for colder weather, the decorations & really ready to get started on shopping for the boys & Lance! I am excited to see how B reacts this year to everything & to see if he actually likes or wants to open presents. I know that Colton won't have much interest in anything at all but I am excited to see where he will be developmentally in the coming months & too see just how mobile he'll be.

I told B that I was ready for Christmas & he must be ready too because he brought out his Christmas Snoopy from last year; I'm not sure if he remembered it from last Christmas or not but it really did make me get in the Christmas spirit in September.



1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for the holiday season. I started singing carols to my babe weeks ago. I mean, if I want him to be able to sing along in a couple months we have to practice, right? It's legit.

    ReplyDelete