Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Catch-Up, & Still Busy....

I swear we have been so busy I don't feel like I can catch my breathe....BUT we are leaving tonight to go visit my mom & dad & we couldn't be more excited or need this vacation more. Grams & Puddy haven't seen little man Brayden since he was 2 weeks old & they are beside themselves with excitement that we are coming for a long weekend. We are going to do Thanksgiving with them on Saturday since we can't with with them for Thanksgiving & it is our year to be here with Lance's family for Christmas....that is going to be the hard holiday for them I think!! We are leaving tonight after Lance gets off work so the dogs & Brayden will hopefully sleep the whole way...it is a 8-9 hour drive so keep your fingers crossed that Brayden does well on his 1st ever road trip!

I had 2 more tests done yesterday (they were awful) at the Audiologist & those results are going to be emailed to the ENT. That would be fine EXCEPT my appointment isn't until 12/6; so I have to call the ENT every day to see if they have a cancellation & can fit me in earlier. It is a pain in the ass to do but I really need to know what is going on with my ears, brain, whatever it is ASAP. I am not supposed to be driving at all until we figure out what is going on so I have to talk to my employers about that issue today. The doctor has also said that I need to schedule an MRI; I am not happy about this test for 2 reasons. 1.I am claustrophobic & the thought of being in a tube scares the crap out of me....I am sweating about it as I type! & 2.My sister has a brain tumor & that is the test she has to have every 6 months to see if it has grown or progressed. She has had it for 12 years & is in remission for the 3rd time so she is doing well for going through what she has gone through but it has been so hard on her & has effected her life in so many ways & I don't want to go through what she has.....it sounds awful but I don't!!

Brayden is doing so amazingly well & talking up a storm. It is so awesome to watch him & wonder what he thinks he is saying.....he also found his feet & loves to pull on them. He is doing great with tummy time & we are working on the rolling over thing everyday. His "your baby can read" cam in so we are going to start that when we get back from VA so I guess he will be talking in no time at all right?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have a good trip tonight! I'm sure that Brayden will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip Im sure Brayden will do great!!! Kayla slept thru most of her first road trip. where in VA are you going to? we live in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip, and I am sure that B will do just fine! Good luck and can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete