Sunday, November 8, 2009

Up At 4am On A Sunday.....

Poor Brayden had a hard early evening last night which turned into a long night for Lance & I. He is acting like his colic is back but I thought once it was gone it was gone........I guess I am wrong again!! I swear sometimes I don't think I will ever get the hang of this mom thing!

Thankfully, we are getting a Nap Nanny today for Brayden & it will help with the colic & gas issues that he has (I saw this on Derek and Stefani's blog & am just hoping it helps). I am sitting here watching our little man on his monitor...he is so precious & seems to be so uncomfortable. Why does his belly have to have so many issues? Why is the soy formula not helping? Does he really have a milk allergy?? I have so many questions & unfortunately there aren't many answers for me right now.

I know that these things are common with babies but it is so hard to watch MY baby be in so much pain & be so helpless!! We have family lunch today for Lance's mom's birthday & everyone is so excited to see him....I just hope that he is feeling better, that he has a good poop this morning (still having an issue with this), that his colic doesn't rere it's ugly head & that somehow we get a break from the crazy spit ups that have been happening again since Friday.

God please let Brayden have a good day...please ease his little belly so he can rest right now....please!!

6 comments:

  1. I was up at 4 with Nolan today...not fun.

    I hope that your day goes well and that little Brayden has a nice, early-morning poo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the here that the little man is having tummy problems. The nap nanny looks like it should work - look forward to hearing your thoughts on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the Nap Nanny is as helpful for you as it's been for us... Addison has been a different baby since we got it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm sorry to hear that hun. i hope your little man's tummy starts feeling better soon. it would be so hard to watch him suffer.

    hopefully you can catch up on some sleep too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh poor baby "B" Let me know how that Nap Nanny works! Might come in handy for our next baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you guys and hoping he is feeling better today and that you got to nap yesterday afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete