Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Day & Photos......

Yesterday didn't start off well at all but after some gripe water & a much needed nap Brayden woke up in a wonderful mood & we were able to go to "family lunch" for Lance's mom's (Brayden's JuJu's) birthday & we had the best time. I was so happy that Brayden was feeling better & we didn't have to miss out on yummy hibachi & good quality time with everyone. We don't get to see Lance's sister & her family that often since they live about an hour away......plus I had asked his sister to take some pictures of us (potentially for our Christmas card).

Here are some of the photos that she took......













7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! The last one is definately my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston has that outfit too!! We got ours at Kohl's, and I can't wait to dress him in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are adorable!! last one is my fave as well ;)
    love your hair girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for #11!!! And you look awesome Mitzi...after reading your body post below you definitely deserve to give yourself a break!! :)

    ReplyDelete