Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HE ROLLED OVER!!!!

Today is Brayden's 3 month birthday & I can't believe that he rolled over!! He hates tummy time normally but this morning I put him on his belly & he was actually happy with it so I jumped up to grab the camera out of the diaper bag & this is what I caught.......I am such a proud momma!!!

Brayden actually not screaming & crying because he is on his belly!!


This is him mid roll...our little boy is going to be crawling before we know it!!

This is how he ended up & I am sure that he is thinking "why is my mom screaming, clapping & yelling.....I just rolled over what's the big deal!!"

10 comments:

  1. Ha-Ha! Too funny! He is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Brayden did that once in the bassinet in the middle of the night, but won't do it on the floor just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Brayden! Eli and I are so happy for you guys! He will be giving you guys a run for your money before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW!!! yay :)
    such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That's exactly what happened when Roscoe rolled for the first time. Complete silence (unusual for tummy time), followed by a quick roll, and then crying (he surprised himself as he rolled, I guess). I was so proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! How exciting :) I love the action shots...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay that's so exciting! I still can't get Gigi to like tummy time :( I'm afraid she will never roll over from her tummy to back!

    ReplyDelete