Friday, November 27, 2009

One Year Ago Yesterday.....


The day just got away from me yesterday & I didn't get to post what Lance & I are most thankful for....one year ago yesterday...November 26, 2008 we found out that we would be expecting our little one! I remember the day so clearly...it was so amazing all the emotion & joy that we both felt & how neat that the 26th happened to fall on Thanksgiving this year!

Brayden,

Daddy & I both love you very, very much & we are so thankful to be your parents. You are our everything...our little bundle of joy & laughter in a somewhat crazy world these days! We are so happy the God gave you to us & we promise to take good care of you forever....

Love always,
MaMa & DaDa

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was bad taking 3 tests ;) How quickly time passed huh?

    ReplyDelete