Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



I was awarded this from Hanging with Mr. Coooper & Jennifer at Blonde Ambition; thank you very much!!

The rules are as follows:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

I am not sure how interesting these are but here goes-

1. I don't have the sinuses that are located in the forehead region of your face; they never formed for some reason........my mom says I am lucky because I will never experience a sinus headache :)

2. Lance & I only knew each other for a week before we moved in together; I guess you just know when you have met the one.

3. I love to do laundry......LOVE IT!

4. I am obsessed with reality TV; I love to get lost in other peoples issues I guess.

5. I am claustrophobic........really claustrophobic!!

6. When I was younger I couldn't say w's very well; world war was the worst to say for me.

7. I am an organization freak & I mean freak.........I can't relax until everything is the way it is supposed to be & sometimes I even drive myself crazy with it!!

Here are the 7 ladies that I think are beautiful as well..........

Annie @ Chapters of Our Life

Rachel @ History of the Harveys

Jacqueline @ Marbles Rolling

Mrs. Southern Belle

Mrs. Foreste @ Baby Foreste

Shandell @ Breaking New Ground

Julie @ ...back to basics...


5 comments:

  1. I totally tried to say world war without pronouncing the w. That's hard :).
    Lucky you that you will never experience a sinus headache. Trust me they are horrible.
    And one more, You love to do laundry!!!! Seriously. Girl I have more than anyone wants at my house every day. I really don't like doing the laundry. So I save it up until Saturday and Sunday and just make a weekend out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! now let's see if I can find the time to get around to doing this too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS thanks for posting my button- I actually just fixed it so it's a better size and will actually link to my page instead of refreshing on yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! A great love story just in time for Valentine's day!!

    And thanks for the vote!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you for the nomination :) I love doing laundry too! Everyone thinks I'm so weird!

    ReplyDelete