Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I tell you just how much I LOVE......

B's food containers; they are the Innobaby Stack-N-Seal containers & are perfect for EVERYTHING. I pack his breakfast & lunch in them for school & they are the perfect portion size for our little man. I have packed them this past week for my mom since she isn't with him often & doesn't know how much he eats it helps her be able to just grab his meal & go. I pack them up for when we are going to be out & about with a spoon & we are in no worry of little man not having his mommas homemade cooking (steaming & pureeing really). I love, love, love them & can't wait to use these to when he starts eating snacks :)



1 comment:

  1. I know!!! I use mine every day and they are awesome. A baby must-have, if I do say so myself!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete