Friday, February 5, 2010

B's Feet.........

are now being covered with socks & SHOES!! We decided that it is time that he start to wear them on a day to day basis so we went out & purchased some new ones for him this past weekend........what do you think of his little Chuck Taylors??



And what about his Puma's??




We love both pairs & are now on the hunt for a cute white pair. He doesn't seem to mind having them on at all BUT I do have to admit that B does get sweaty & some what stinky feet by the end of the day & I HATE it but I guess it's nothing a baby wipe can't fix!!

3 comments:

  1. super super cute! do the chucks have a soft sole? ds has a pair but they're full on rubber-soled and kinda look funny on, lol. you have such a handsome little man there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I LOVE baby shoes! L's feet get the same way by the end of the day, they are boys after all!

    I wanted to ask how you made your signature at the end of each post?? I really would like one for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B looks very pleased with his new converse!!! Baby shoes are so tiny and sweet. Roscoe had a pair of Smaller's by See Kai Run, and now he has a funky little pair of Rileyroos. So far I love both brands.

    ReplyDelete