Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gone Are The Days of the Swing.......Bye, Bye Old Friends!!

Brayden no longer likes to swing in either one of his swings or sit in his vibrating chair.....AT ALL....he hasn't used them in quite a while but I didn't want to do anything with them yet just in case. But the other day we said bye to them & gave them to 2 different expectant mothers at Lance's moms work. They loved them & we were very happy to pass them on; Brayden used to love them & I hope that their kids love them too!!

His vibrating chair helped so much when he was colicy!!


He loved this swing the best!!






When I brought Brayden to work with me he would take his long afternoon nap in this swing........I miss having him here with me :(


5 comments:

  1. OMGsh...I'll be so sad when she outgrows her swing. We have the same lamb one and we are TOTALLY addicted to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addison was never really into the swing idea so we gave up at about 2 months. She still uses her vibrating chair a little but she likes to kick her legs a lot and she kicks the control panel and it hurts :( Her favorite thing is just having a big fuzzy blankie on the ground to roll around on :) Isn't it sad when they outgrow stuff?? I get a little teary eyed everytime I have to pack something else away. By the way, Brayden is freaking adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little man is growing up too quick!
    look how tiny he was!! so many cute pics.
    sorry to hear he has already retired the swing and chair already. i'm sure he stays plenty busy though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has the absolute cutest little expressions in these pictures. What a cutie. I understand why your sad he's outgrown them. Its because they grow so dang fast. WAY TO FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pic in b&w with the little baseballesque onesie... too cute! they grow so fast don't they? all my little guys stuff is stuffed in his closest, patiently awaiting baby #2 :)

    ReplyDelete