Friday, February 19, 2010

Crawler Covers

I have seen so many little girls wearing the most adorable leggings so I went on a mission to find B some manly ones since I loved them so much!! I went on Etsy (my new found love) & found Crawler Covers & More & they have boys & girls styles as well as bows, clips & headbands....for girls only of course :) I was worried about what Lance would say so I just waited for them to arrive & what do you know he had the exact reaction I thought he would......"They are tights honey & you are not putting them on MY boy!!" I told him they are crawler covers & they are for boys & he would be wearing them; he just gave me a look & said whatever BUT once I put them on Brayden he loved them!! I mean look at them on our son.........he makes them look good!! See he looks cute in them huh???















If I was giving an official review it would be this:
They are wonderful; they fit very well & don't slide down & that was my biggest worry & concern. I ordered 4 pairs & love them all; I ordered the infant size & once Brayden grows out of these (which will be very soon since his legs are so long) & will order him more in the toddler size!! They come in designs that are so adorable on boys & that is nice since it seems to be that there are more cute things like this out there for girls than boys & that just stinks!!

9 comments:

  1. It's true - there are SO many cute girl items out there and not really too much for boys. It makes me angry!

    I love his little crawler covers! They're so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I had been thinking of getting some for E for a while now too, but M would be the same way with him, I might do what you did & just order them :) Once they arrive just tell DH they aren't returnable! Thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww he looks so cute!! I love those things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he totally looks manly in them! I'm going to have to check them out for G :)

    We should meet up with our babes sometime (ya I know creepy Bumpie blind date haha)... where in Ga do you live??

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are too cute and fun!!
    i love them!!
    okay, my fave pic is on the red blanket! looks like he is going to be a little charmer/ham! ;)

    have a great weekend hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just the cutest. I LOVE these leggings. I am totally going to go buy some for Cooper this weekend. I never knew they made them for boys. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute! I may just have to invest in some for Henry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww he looks soo cute! I need to get some of those babylegs. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helloo
    I figured now would be a good time to de-lurk :) I found your blog through MrsF's and I think Brayden is adorable! I have a 6 month old little girl and I LOVE BabyLegs/legwarmers for her. She has quiete a few (too many) pairs, but I just keep buying them, haha. Anyway, I came across this last week and was SO excited. It's a little tutorial on how to make them. It looks really easy and has little pictures and everthing. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to soon! So, I thought you might appreciate it, here it is :)


    http://everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/

    ReplyDelete