Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend Recap....

Little man is under the weather with a cold & pretty bad nose congestion but over all we had a great but very busy weekend; Saturday Brayden spent a few hours in the morning with his JuJu so that I could go get my nails & toes done & then when I got back we packed little man up in the car & headed out to run some errands.........we didn't get much done though because B started looking like he was getting worse & I got worried & wanted to get home & take his temperature. He thankfully didn't have one & after a juice bottle he was back to his happy self; it is amazing to me that my son can be so happy with that much snot running out of his nose :) We played & had a great afternoon & then Lance got home, B went down & Lance & I stayed up laughing, talking & watch the UFC fights.........it was a blast & we hadn't laughed like that in quite a while BUT I should have gone to bed when B did because it turned into a very long night!!

His little nose was so clogged that he was up on & off from 1:30am on & it made for a bad morning for momma!! We were going to look at a house (blog about that hopefully later) @ 11 so JuJu was coming to pick up little man at 10 since we were all meeting for lunch later that day but I had the hardest time getting up & the WORST headache I have ever had in my life. I guess when I actually slept I slept funky because my headache was being caused by what felt like a dagger stabbing me in the neck!! It was bad but I figured if B was in a good mood not feeling well than I could be too :)

We looked at the house & then went to meet everyone for a very yummy Japanese lunch & then it was back over to JuJu & PaPa's house for a birthday celebration; we were celebrating B's cousin Max's birthday, Aunt Tara's & his PaPa's 50th birthday!! We had cake & ice cream & it was so much fun to see him interact with all of his cousin's; we hadn't seen of the family in quite some time so it was nice to catch up with everyone!!

Lance left before I did (he had house stuff to do) & then I left about an hour later......I still had my horrific headache but wanted Brayden to see everyone for as long as he could!!



4 comments:

  1. Okay, you are always so sweet and leave me comments. I just realized I was not following your blog..DUH! Where is my brain. Following now sweetie.

    xo
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. could your son be any more adorable??!!!! so so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so adorable even when he is sick :(

    I got the ducky bathtub at target

    ReplyDelete