Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Boy, His Dogs & School "Spring" Pictures....

Brayden had school pictures yesterday & they were their spring pictures so we had to pack a cute outfit for him to wear & I just loved this outfit when we received it. I wanted to get some pictures of him when we got home because he won't fit the outfit in spring/summer since it is a 6 month size. His teacher said that he did really well & smiled a ton (I didn't have the guts to tell her that is probably because his mommy is always snapping at him at home) so I can't wait to see how they turn out!!







Brayden has a bigger window in his room & I wanted to take some pictures with the natural light (since I read about people doing that on here) & right when I did Georgia came running over to join in the fun!! She loves her brother so much...can't you tell??




I tried to get Bella to slow down long enough to take some of her & little man BUT she would only run over lick him & run off again.......SPAZ!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh those are so precious!! What a sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I love it. He is so stinkin adorable and I just love the puppies with him, so so sweet! Makes me want a pup of our own for L!
    That outfit is just the sweetest, so glad you got the opportunity to use it!
    Oh and I really like the new blog design, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious pictures! I love them all! AND I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a little cutie!! Great pictures :) Isn't funny how the dogs react to the babies, ours is just facinated with Addison, it cracks me up! Thanks for sharing and love the new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! He's got such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just such a little doll. That smile will make anyone's day bright. Thanks for sharing his sweet smile with us today.

    By the way I do like your new layout allot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has the best smile EVER! You have an adorable son!

    ReplyDelete