Wednesday, February 17, 2010

B's First Build A Bear

My mom & sisters were in town last week; they got in on Monday & left Sunday morning :( We had such a good time & did so much that I am going to spread out the posts so as not to bombard Bloggerland with too many adorable picture stuck in one single post!! Lance & I were sad to see them go home Sunday but I think Brayden was the saddest of us all; he hadn't seen his Grams & Aunt Mammie since November & he had actually never met his Aunt Becky so he had a great week with them!

I don't know how it was possible but I had never taken my family to the Mall of GA (crazy I know) so we went on Thursday & his Grams built him his first "Build A Bear"......of course it is a GA Bulldog football player & it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I had actually never been into the store but love the idea & will have to take B back to get the most adorable frog that they had there!!



Brayden did so well over the whole week they were here & he did surprisingly well in his stroller with out the car seat attached; he rolled around the mall like a big boy for a few hours & even managed to squeeze in a nap!! It was a big day for B but a sad day for me; no more car seat on the stroller........why does he want to be a big boy so fast??

4 comments:

  1. I felt so liberated when I got rid of the carseats! It was so HEAVY carrying them both around :(

    Build-a-Bear looks like so much fun! I walk by it in the mall, but have never actually gone in. I'm thinking this may be part of the boys' first birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayden's first bear is so cute! It just become his new best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brayden is getting so big! He's such a cutie, love the bear :)

    ReplyDelete