Wednesday, February 17, 2010

B's First Build A Bear

My mom & sisters were in town last week; they got in on Monday & left Sunday morning :( We had such a good time & did so much that I am going to spread out the posts so as not to bombard Bloggerland with too many adorable picture stuck in one single post!! Lance & I were sad to see them go home Sunday but I think Brayden was the saddest of us all; he hadn't seen his Grams & Aunt Mammie since November & he had actually never met his Aunt Becky so he had a great week with them!

I don't know how it was possible but I had never taken my family to the Mall of GA (crazy I know) so we went on Thursday & his Grams built him his first "Build A Bear"......of course it is a GA Bulldog football player & it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I had actually never been into the store but love the idea & will have to take B back to get the most adorable frog that they had there!!



Brayden did so well over the whole week they were here & he did surprisingly well in his stroller with out the car seat attached; he rolled around the mall like a big boy for a few hours & even managed to squeeze in a nap!! It was a big day for B but a sad day for me; no more car seat on the stroller........why does he want to be a big boy so fast??