Here are the rules...
1) Post where you want to be in 10 years
2) Pass it on to 10 fellow bloggers
10 years from now I hope to be as blessed & happy as I am right now. My biggest hope is that I have a happy & healthy almost 11 year old son running around like a crazy man. Lance & I will be almost celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary (WOW)!! I will be planning Lance's 43rd birthday party & my 44th & we will be just as in love if not more in 10 years as we are now :) It is funny to think & say where I might be in 10 years because I think of B & how much he will have changed & grown & it really makes me wonder about his personality & the little man he will be becoming. Will he still be smiling all day everyday? Will he still kick his legs when he gets excited?? Will he still me momma little boy?? It is exciting to think about & I can't wait to see :)
Thank you to Francis over at "The Fick Family Blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award -
Ok so here are the rules:
Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
List 10 things about yourself
List 5 additional things you DON'T like
Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!
1. I am a neat/organization freak.
2. I only knew Lance for a week before we moved in together
3. I am very claustrophobic
4. I am a reality TV junkie (now I have to DVR it & watch it during nap time)
5. I LOVE to do laundry
6. I love my son more than I ever thought possible
7. I have always had a crush on Ben Affleck
8. I think that music makes a day brighter & your mood just over better
9. I have the most amazing & wonderful mom & dad.........even though I am cursed with my dad's ear & B is as well
10. I love the smell on honeysuckles in the summer time
Things I Hate About Me:1. I hate that I am so critical of myself
2. I hate that I sometimes don't enjoy things because I stress about the little stuff
3. I hate that I have to work & can't be home with B all day everyday
4. I hate when people say "I don't like that" & they haven't even tried it
5. I HATE traffic
I would like to give both awards to:
A Real Housewife
Meant to Be A Mom
Song of the Day: Jamie O'Neal - Somebody's Hero