Thursday, April 8, 2010

We Are All Moved In...Can I Get A Woo Hoo!!

Now we have to get it all organized & decorated which I am VERY excited about!! I took Monday & Tuesday off to get the boxes all unpacked & most of them have been emptied & everything has been put in it's place but there is still so much to do. I need at least 5 more hours in each dy these days!!

B did really well throughout the whole weekend & move; he spent most of Saturday with his JuJu holding him & then we were going to take him to see the Easter bunny on Sunday but the stupid mall was closed so now I have no picture of B & the bunny for his 1st Easter! Everyone kept saying that he wouldn't know the difference but the fact is I do & I should have done it before we got caught up in the move........MOM FAILED!!

Our phone lines are all messed up so AT&T has to come out & get the them in order on Saturday & once our internet is up & running I promise to post pictures of our fun filled moving weekend, B's 8 month day, Easter & the house! I hope that everyone had a very Happy & wonderful weekend & Easter & I can't wait to catch up on all my favorite blogs!!

Song of the Day: Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

11 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! It is so fun putting the new place together...I am still working on mine!

    Have a great week sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! yay!! Get pictures up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Mitzi! Email me your new address! I want to send a house warming gift! :) Can't wait to see pictures! I am so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a Mom fail too - I soooo didnt get my baby's picture taken with the Easter bunny either. It was her first Easter too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - that must be such an awesome feeling to have this behind you!!

    And no Eastery bunny pics over here either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your move, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how exciting! i cant wait to see pics of the new place!!
    that's a bummer about no bunny pics, there is always next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo Hoo!!! The worst is over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting. Congrats. I'm glad to hear you got all moved in and are unpacking and enjoying your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! You're in :-) Enjoy your beautiful new home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting!!!Cant wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete