Thursday, April 8, 2010

We Are All Moved In...Can I Get A Woo Hoo!!

Now we have to get it all organized & decorated which I am VERY excited about!! I took Monday & Tuesday off to get the boxes all unpacked & most of them have been emptied & everything has been put in it's place but there is still so much to do. I need at least 5 more hours in each dy these days!!

B did really well throughout the whole weekend & move; he spent most of Saturday with his JuJu holding him & then we were going to take him to see the Easter bunny on Sunday but the stupid mall was closed so now I have no picture of B & the bunny for his 1st Easter! Everyone kept saying that he wouldn't know the difference but the fact is I do & I should have done it before we got caught up in the move........MOM FAILED!!

Our phone lines are all messed up so AT&T has to come out & get the them in order on Saturday & once our internet is up & running I promise to post pictures of our fun filled moving weekend, B's 8 month day, Easter & the house! I hope that everyone had a very Happy & wonderful weekend & Easter & I can't wait to catch up on all my favorite blogs!!

Song of the Day: Ray LaMontagne - Trouble