Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catch Up Cont'd - Easter Sunday

This little gummy smile brightens my day & fills my heart with the greastest joy I have ever known!! 
 We moved on Saturday & slept in our new house for the first time that night so when we woke up Sunday morning it was Easter & the Easter bunny had come so we had plans to go to lunch with PaPa & JuJu & then take B to thank the Easter Bunny.......... 
The whole car ride to lunch I was wondering if he was going to laugh at the bunny or cry......as we turned into the resturant which is right by the mall I noticed the there were NO cars at the mall!!
Yep, MOM FAIL....the mall was closed & I missed out on taking B to see the bunny on his 1st ever Easter!!
Lance & his parents told me he wouldn't remember anyway but I will; I should have planned better & not let the move get in the way of one of B's firsts.......B was fine but I was crushed!!
We had a wonderful lunch & B had fun playing with the children's paper menu!
We ate & then headed back to the house to get some much needed unpacking done........
Brayden played with his plastic eggs like such..........
Played with his new favorite toy with his JuJu........
& sat on the sofa with his PaPa.........
All in all it was a great 1st Easter but I will forever be upset about Brayden NOT seeing the Easter bunny all because his mommy didn't play better!!