Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday



I decided that I might need to remind myself just how blessed I am; not that I have ever really forgotten but some days I let the lack of sleep, drama at work or traffic on the way home get me down & when this happens I need to reflect on the things that I am thankful for..........here are just a few of these things!!

 1. Today & everyday I am thankful to be a wife to Lance & a mother Brayden, Georgia & Bella


2.  Nights out with good friends

3.  International Coffee Creamers
4.  The beautiful Georgia weather that we are going to have today...........80 degrees & SUNNY!

5.  Great Music like this, this,this.  I am a firm believer that music can lighten a mood, change your mood all together, bring a smile to your face, make tears disappear or even take you back to an exact time in place where you have heard it before!!

6.  God's daily guidance & unconditional love

7. Kisses

8.  Our New Home

9.  Our Old Home & the memories I have from living there!

10.  Bath Time
 



What are you thankful for??