Monday, August 2, 2010

11 Months Old..........

A year ago today I was checking into the hospital to start the induction process of my labor; I knew that I was going to love Brayden so much (since I already did without even seeing him) & also knew he was going to change our lives but I guess I didn't realize that it was going to be the most wonderfully overwhelming kind of love that it has been this past year.............he will be 12 months old tomorrow!!
He is so happy all of the time.........
He laughs..........
& smiles..........
& giggles all of the time.......
He loves to be shirtless..........

He "grrrrs" at us his face looks like this (he tenses & straightens his arms, hands & fingers too)............
& he has grown to love to be read too..........he even says "ba" for book!!

2 comments:

  1. That shirtless high chair picture is SO classic and precious! Happy Birthday to Brayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alligator in the mouth one :-)
    He just looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete